Monday, March 11, 2013

High School Musical!!

First day of school is always nerve racking... But today I was fairly calm cool and collected! Because Katie had OGT's this morning I followed Natalie! She was super polite! After lunch (they had so many choices I didn't know what to do with myself) I went back to following Katie! Everyone of the teachers were very curious and attentive toward me. Which was cool! I love how classes are run and they all have small class sizes so it was an easy adjustment. After school I planned on simply helping a little with the musical, but as it turned out I was asked to help run the sound board. I thought that it might be for just one night... But nope! I will be assisting with the musical The King and I by running the sound board! I'm super excited and nervous already!!! :)

2 comments: