Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ann Arbor!! :)

So yesterday (I fell asleep before I could post this last night) the Martin's and I went to Ann Arbor, Michigan and it was beautiful! No matter how cold and slushy it was outside I still loved it! We visited a couple of adorable shops and then ate lunch with Donna's cousin at the Prickly Pear. It was a delicious Mexican resturant. There we solved the problems of the world one at a time! :) Afterwards we went to the mall in Ann Arbor and shopped some more!! I haven't figured out how I'm going to fit everything in my suitcase yet... Then we had to return home for the next performance of the King and I, which went perfectly again!! The house was super packed! Afterwards we had a cast take over of Steak and Shake! It was so much fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment